Infrared Cryogenic Imaging Optics
Optimized for 8-11.5 micron light
RSI's IR Beam Expander is now for sale. Features include:
• 31 mm Entrance Pupil Diameter located 12 mm in front of lens
• 17-degree full Field Of View
• 18 mm back working distance for your spectral filter, or let RSI provide one to fit your needs.
- Hyper- & Multi- Spectral Imagers
- Chemical & Bio-agent detection
- Target image recognition & analysis
- Matched to currently available RSI/PSI products:
- Fabry Perot Wide-Angle Interferometer
- Infrared Beam Expander
|MTF Performance||≥0.59 at 12.5 lp/mm|
||Per your specification
||Ф50 mm, 77 mm long
Near Diffraction-Limited Performance at Cryogenic Temperatures:
- 87% Encircled energy at Airy disk radial distance from centroid 0.4-milliradians
- Wavefront error nearly invariant over field
- Corrected for Spherical and Coma
Performance: Spot Diagram of image rays on image plane.
Performance: Modulation Transfer Function in Spatial Frequency Space.
Contact Mark Boies (Boies "at" rsimd.com) for more information and to customize your order.